Digital Marketing Manager
TravelSmith Outfitters, located in Novato, just 30 minutes north of San Francisco, is the premier catalog and e-commerce retailer of travel apparel and accessories. TravelSmith offers a comprehensive benefits package including 401k with company match, unique time off benefits, excellent work environment, and fantastic product discounts. We are currently searching for a Digital Marketing Manager.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for all digital programs designed to drive customer acquisition and attract customers to our website. This includes, but is not limited to, Paid Search, SEO, Comparison Shopping Engines, Affiliates, Banner Ads and social Media.
- Management of Ecommerce programs including Paid Search, SEO, Affiliates, Banner advertising, Comparison Shopping Engines and Social Media
- Drives sales through leveraging opportunities in the digital space
- Analyzes performance of programs to insure ROI and LTV goals are met
- Develops measurement tools to understand the most effective channels for new customer acquisition and retention
- Manages vendor relationships for E-Commerce programs and controls ad cost/spend ratios
- Research and recommend new promotional avenues to increase revenue
Paid Search Management
- Help define, prioritize, coordinate, implement, and work with vendors on SEM strategies including communication of key merchandising promotions, top selling products, top internal site searches, and other relevant information that will guarantee top ranking and performing results that meet ROAS requirements
- Continually monitor, track key performance metrics and analyze trends and results of implemented strategies to identify and communicate with vendor on key metrics. Based on monitoring, recommend enhancements and changes to strategies.
- Work with other web team members to ensure that the SEM efforts maintain and enhance brand presentation and customer experience especially in regards to copy and landing pages
- Monitor industry best practices, changing rules and industry trends for SEM programs
- Create, maintain, distribute, and explain benchmarking and performance reports relevant to all off-site digital marketing programs using existing tools including Coremetrics, Hitwise, and/or data warehouse information
- Become company expert in terms of SEO & SEM trends and act as company expert across all departments within company
- Provide additional support as needed for web site development, content building, copywriting, and proofing related to SEO and SEM activities
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Define, prioritize, coordinate, and implement SEO strategies including but not limited to technical, graphical, layout, copy, landing pages, site architecture, etc.
- Continually monitor, track key performance metrics and analyze trends and results of implemented strategies to identify ROI metrics. Based on monitoring recommend enhancements and changes.
- Work with other web team members to ensure that the SEO efforts maintain and enhance brand presentation and customer experience
- Continue to keep in touch with industry best practices, changing optimization rules, and industry standards for search engine optimization
- Act as champion and trainer to the Company for SEO initiatives
Comparison Shopping Engines and Affiliates
- Work with CSE and Affiliate vendors to optimize all partner channels and increase incremental demand while achieving return on ad spend
- Monitor and report on channel results
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop creative that is on-brand and effective at driving business
- Evolve our travel partner program to more fully leverage the ever evolving digital marketplace
- Develop social media strategy for Travelsmith including use of Twitter, Pinterest, FaceBook, You Tube and others as appropriate
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, communications or other related field; or work equivalent
- Three or more years of Ecommerce Experience
- Proven expertise with Excel and Word
- Experience with database marketing
- Excellent execution and implementation skill
- Experience with Web Analytics - Preferably knowledge of Coremetics and Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills
- Complete understanding of business metrics including P&L
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communications skills, verbal and written
- Able to balance multiple demands and thrive in and create a collaborative environment
Submit letter of interest and resume with salary requirements to Human Resources or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org