TravelSmith Outfitters, located in Novato, just 30 minutes north of San Francisco, is the premier catalog and e-commerce retailer of travel apparel and accessories. TravelSmith offers a comprehensive benefits package including 401k with company match, excellent work environment, and fantastic product discounts. We are currently searching for an E-Commerce Analyst.
Support marketing objectives in making strategic data-related decisions by analyzing, internally managing and reporting data.
- Perform self-directed analyses using SQL for marketing, merchandising and inventory management
- Identify actionable causal relationships
- Produce and maintain recurring marketing reports
- Assist in uploading offers, keycodes and discounts in Ecometry (training will be provided)
- Assist with website content management
- Support marketing programs as required including email, search and social media
- Stay current and make recommendations on ecommerce development best practices
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years experience using MS Transact SQL. Knowledge of SSIS preferred but not required
- Eagerness to learn business processes and grasp new concepts
- Experience with applied statistics preferred but not required
- Ability to effectively manipulate data using Excel and other MS Office tools
- Experience with web analytic tools such as Coremetrics, Omniture or Google Analytics preferred but not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Very detail-oriented and organized while working in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as on self-directed projects
Submit letter of interest and resume with salary requirements to Human Resources or e-mail to email@example.com.