TravelSmith, a growing multi-channel retailer of travel apparel and accessories has an outstanding career opportunity for a top-notch Liquidation, Retail Outlet & Vendor Compliance Manager.
Responsible for identifying, reporting, and liquidation of obsolete inventory. Responsible for hitting inventory levels, demand, cost recovery and margin goals of Liquidation business. Responsible for ensuring vendors are compliant with TravelSmith Vendor Compliance policies. Oversee retail outlet staff.
- Plan and forecast Liquidation business and preparation of budgets
- Monthly reconciliation of all retail metrics results vs. forecast, P&L management
- Monthly reconciliation of Inventory flow and Inventory Reserve forecasting
- Plan and paginate all sale and clearance printed sale media and on-line promotions
- Oversee operations, merchandising, inventory flow, sale events and inventory turnover for 1 outlet store
- Setup pricing and item offers for all printed sale media and internet specials
- Identify overstocks at SKU level
- Report quality and aging of overstock inventory
- Develop new ideas for liquidation for both store, print and on-line
- Manage movement of overstocks to outlet store
- Plan and execute liquidation events with Jobbers and TravelSmith Outlet Stores
- New vendor set up
- Responsible for preparing, updating and communicating Vendor Compliance Manual
- Daily Vendor communication regarding compliance
- Responsible for processing Vendor chargebacks and RTV's
- Daily Distribution Center communication and trouble-shooting
- Assists in QA trouble-shooting
- Hire, train and develop Retail Outlet Store staff
- Some travel required
KNOWLEDGE SKILL & EXPERIENCE:
- BA preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience in inventory management or equivalent (Retail/Apparel background preferred)
- Works well independently and possesses strong initiative and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Has strong PC skills including MS Excel, Ecometry/IFSO a plus
- Works well under pressure and deadlines
- Able to multi-task effectively and accurately
- Possess strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
Submit letter of interest and resume with salary history/requirements to: email@example.com. For more information about our company, please visit our website: www.travelsmith.com.